lunes, 21 de enero de 2008

Friends

He escrito una nueva canción llamada "Amigos", se trata de una chico que habla de una chica que lo trata como la shit. ---FRAN---

"Friends" (words subject to change)

Who cheers you up
When you are down
Who brings you cups of coffee

Who picks you up
When you're in town
Whatever makes you happy
And I'm glad you're better now
But I'm sad you're not around
Friends
Won't ever desert you
Or turn against
Friends
Won't love you and leave you
To mend the fence
Who wakes you up
When you're late for work
Who makes the bed so lovely
Who found your sock
Who pressed your shirt
Whatever makes you love me
And I'm glad I'm better now
But I'm just sad you're not around
Friends
Will never decieve you
Or turn against
Friends
Won't love you and leave you
To mend the fence...

¡OK! Fran ha estado metiéndose constantemente a www.travisonline.com a comentar en el foro, mucha gente ya le ha puesto música a estas letras y Fran escucha a todos, asi que aprovecha y crea tu ritmo, quien sabe que ha Fran le guste y te haga su nuevo compositor creativo XD!

No hay comentarios: